Monday, July 27, 2009

Line of Best Fit

I'm starting to get stir crazy, it would be great if a PO called me or emailed me or invited me, k thanks. Sorry for the rant, but im coming up one my one year anniversary from when I started my PC application and the waiting is starting to take its toll. To make things even better I've had bronchitis for the past week. Anyway I made the last payment on my guitar center card last week which felt really good, one less bill. Hope all you guys are making progress on your applications. -Tom

1 comment:

  1. I definitely know how you feel. The wait has been incredibly difficult. I have not heard anything since June 15th, when an Africa placement office intern e-mailed me asking for an updated resume and transcripts. I think I will call in late August if I do not hear anything by then. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete