Sunday, August 2, 2009

Where is my mind?

It seems completely surreal to me that its already August. It's hard to believe that I have been nominated for almost nine months, when I look back that seems so long ago. I have been fortunate enough to keep my most idle mind busy for the most part, which makes the weeks go by pretty fast, especially when you dont hear anything from PC HQ for months at a time. I hope to hear from Placement soon so I can start making arrangements or so I can atleast start making other career options for the future and get back in school. As I have heard from the beginning the entire process is truely a test of patience. If I get invited for one of the two November dates (Kenya or Lesotho) it will mean my entire application will have taken just over a year. In two weeks is the tattoo convention and i'm going to see the Counting Crows with the parents so atleast I have somethings coming up to keep me busy. 3 more nights at work and then 4 day weekend, let the festivities begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment