Saturday, January 16, 2010

Beautiful Day!

I just finished trimming some of the trees in my backyard. This serves three purposes. One is that they are huge and take up most of the space, so now I am reclaiming my yard back. Second is that now once the branches dry out I will have fire wood, score. Last but not least now I have a fantastic view of the water. I stumbled across some more pictures that I thought you guys might enjoy so here they are. The christmas eve swimming pool picture as promised! The other picture is of me and some bo abuti after a quick football match in Quiting. They definitely let me know how out of shape I was, well I'll just blame it on the high altitude. Tomorrow school begins. I'm sure with it will come many interesting blog posts so stay tuned.
This picture was taken on the last day of CBT, we are all sitting in front of our host mothers. The village chief of Barea mission is the man in the front on the right. Woot woot Barea Ballers!Kids in Quiting that enjoy beating the Lehuoa in football. Below is the best African Christmas Eve. For Christmas Santa got me a really nice sunburn!

No comments:

Post a Comment