Saturday, April 11, 2009

clarity

So its been another thrilling night at the QC Lab. Had to come in on good Friday and now its 3:15 on sat morning. These cheez-its I've kept stashed in my locker and the Jimmy Eat World "Clarity" cd I put in the radio have been my life line tonight. Well its been almost two months since I was fully cleared and still no word from the elusive PO, Amy says they will call sometime during the summer since I was nominated for a program leaving in november. This really is a true test of patience, but it is allowing me some time to finish paying off this AMEX bill, blah. On a good note Amy held a Diversity in Peace Corps meeting on Thursday which was great. Always good to see the RPCV friends to help keep me motivated. Had a few good couple of days off that included some kareoke, flacos cuban food, and an easter check in the mail from the rents, not to shabby. Have a great holiday everyone.

1 comment:

  1. who doesn't love cheez-its and Jimmy Eat World at 3:15 in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete