Friday, June 12, 2009

Cellar Door... the most beautiful word in the world

Well this time next week I will be floating around on a catamaran somewhere in the British Virgin Islands. I have never been out of the US before so this is really exciting for me, Tortola here I come! Today there's a UF Peace Corps meet up at the local watering hole at 5 (Tim and Terrys). Should be a good time since I havent seen this cohort in a while. I'm really looking forward to seeing my recruiter and grilling her for any more information about invites for november nominations eventhough I know she doesnt know. In recent news my dog Coco just learned how to swim, I think its pretty funny lol.

Also want to give a shout out to my friend Matt who is in Mali all month to do community volunteer work. Be safe brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment