Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Rum Diary

Today has been a great day, and it all started off with stuffed french toast at Ihop, served by a local, miniature monotone version of Anne Hathaway. After I woke up I went over to my buddy Ryans to work on our set list for when we start playing gigs next month. Things are going well, now I just need to learn how to sing like DMB, yeah good luck with that Tom. Anyway when I got home from work there was an email from my PO! FINALLY!!!!!! It was pretty much an email that told me they will be beginning reviewing the applicants for the Sept-November november in the next 6-12 weeks, sweet more waiting. So I have to wait longer, but its definintely a relief to be contacted by the placement officer after being medically cleared for almost five months. I also have to send her an updated resume in a week, which should be good because hopefully I will have a new volunteer position to add on there as well as my FL teaching certificate. I was also relieved to recieve this email while I was sit in country. 3 more days until the British Virgin Islands. Good company, gin and tonics, and my favorite Kerouac and Hunter S. Thompson novels. 3 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment