Tuesday, June 2, 2009

November Nomination

In seven hours I will be leaving Gainesville and heading to Key Largo for 5 days for a much needed vacation! I'm really excited because i'm going to swing by Port St Lucie for an hour and visit my parents, whom I haven't seen in a while and also get my car back from my dad. Time to lounge and relax for a week with some friends I havent seen in a long time. With that being said work is dragging... and there are so many mosquitos inside the lab that I feel like I am training for Africa already. I'm still waiting to hear from placement, but I did find someone on future peace corps volunteer group who has an invite in the mail, which is exciting because he was also nominated for secondary science teaching in subsaharan anglophone Africa for November. Hopefully this invitation will give me an indication of where I might be going, but then again who knows. All I can do for now is continue to pay of these last two bills and wait. The countdown for the British Virgin Islands is 17days! Don't worry I will not forget about your Kinos =)

No comments:

Post a Comment