Friday, May 8, 2009

Come Pick Me Up

Its remarkable how quickly this year is going by, we are already a week into May! Waiting on placement seems like forever when you count the days, but when I look back at the calender it actually has been flying by. Does anyone else out there have a november leave date? and maybe nominated for an anglophone speaking African country? If so I would love to hear from you, and see how you are keeping your mind of the waiting process! I try and stay busy by working at the lab, playing the guitar, and listening to alot of Ryan Adams. Still looking for another volunteer opportunity here in Gainesville until the end of the year, preferably teaching but Ill take anything. Also any advice on getting a teachers certificate?

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, I have a November departure date for francophone Africa. I was nominated in November of last year for small business development, and it has been tough playing the waiting game. Best of luck with the rest of the process, and I hope you hear back soon!


    -Jordan

    ReplyDelete