Wednesday, May 20, 2009

waiting? lol what is that.

So no new updates from placement, but this is expected for a late november nomination. What I am looking foward to is the month of June that is filled with things to take my mind off of this waiting nonsense. I will be in the keys for 5 days the first week of June for my good friends Jason and Jen's wedding, congratulations guys! Then a few days days of work here and there before the real vacation starts... 7 days in the British Virgin Islands sailing around on a catamaran the last week of June. It will be a relief as the weather here in Gainesville has been that of Seattle's for the past week. Where did this rain and cold front come from? Anyway 2 and half hours until my weekend starts, hopefully the weather will clear so the pool and BBQ can be of some use!

No comments:

Post a Comment