Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Corona Day

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone. Unfortunately I have to work tonight but I was introduced to an amazing Mexican restuarant El Indio today that made today somewhat festive for me. A few updates. The morepeacecorps campaign has reached 109 cosponsors and is at its halfway point. This is a huge breakthrough, I continue to urge you guys to go to the website and find out if your representative cosigned yet, and if not bug bug bug bug them. Im still working on Cliff Stearns... Also we finalized the UF PC logo. All it needs now is a little photoshop work and some font that will be decided later, let me know what you think. If your a PC applicant, PCV, or RPCV the shirts will be available in the fall. I just finished my bag of Cape Cod BBQ chips so that means this blog entry is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment